HydroKleen clean air conditioners and heat pumps world-wide. We are the air conditioning cleaning experts. We specialize in one thing and we do it well. Air cons need to be regularly cleaned as they can harbour a variety of organisms such as mould, mildew, fungi, bacteria and human DNA, (skin cells), which can make you and your family sick.
Your air conditioner is the best way to beat the heat, providing wonderful cool air no matter what the temperature is outside, but unless you keep it properly cleaned you could be breathing in all sorts of microbial contaminants.
HydroKleen offers a comprehensive air conditioning cleaning servicing. We specialize in cleaning and sanitizing split systems, ceiling cassette units and even ducted. After a HydroKleen your air is fresh and healthy, reducing sickness and helping you live a healthier life.
HydroKleen is perfectly positioned in a rapidly growing market that affects every single person in the world – Indoor Air Quality and Energy Efficiency.
If you are currently operating an air conditioning, refrigeration or electrical business and are looking to expand, or just want to commence your entrepreneurial journey, a HydroKleen licence could be the best decision you can make.
We provide all of our Licensees access to a comprehensive online training centre, so that you too can become involved and bring this exceptional service to your local market.
The 10 best reasons to choose the HydroKleen Business system
- Inventors of the Low-pressure WET WASH system
- World Leader in Hygiene Best Practice Standards
- The only company in the world to design and manufacture specialized equipment to clean ductless air conditioning systems
- Specialized training in Ductless air conditioning cleaning and Business Systems
- Comprehensive Support System
- Globally Branded in over 40 countries
- 9-point 100% money back consumer guarantee
- Exclusive Partner of the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program
- Extensive ongoing Research & Development
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Environmentally friendly company
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.