Why should you get your air conditioner cleaned in the first place?
- The external vents are covered in mould and mildew
- There is visible dust, debris and dirt build-up
- The air con is blowing hot air when it should be cold
- There is a noticeable airflow decrease
- The health of those in air-con vicinity have had health compromised
- It has been over 12 months since it was last cleaned.
- The air con is making noises- rattling, wheezing or huffing
- An odour or pungent smell is coming from the unit
What changes when you have your air conditioner cleaned?
- Better indoor air quality, leading to increased efficiency, healthier bodies and extended lifespans
- Avoiding future replacements, maintenance costs and repairs
- Preventing the build-up of mould and mildew
- Removal of bad smells and odours
- Reduces air con breakdowns
- Saving on energy bills and improving on power efficiency
- Saving on future medical care of health and respiratory issues
So, how often should you get your air conditioner cleaned?
HydroKleen recommends that you have your air conditioner cleaned at least once a year. This helps to maintain your unit annually and a professional, thorough clean of air ducts does wonders for everyone in its vicinity, whether it may be the health aspect or money aspect.
How HydroKleen does it:
HydroKleen offers comprehensive air conditioning cleaning servicing. At HydroKleen, we are the air conditioning cleaning experts. We specialise in one thing and we do it well.
Our cleaning agents and cleaning processes have been exclusively approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice Program.
HydroKleen has a unique way of thoroughly cleaning every part of your air conditioner. The air is so fresh you only breathe healthy air. When you get a HydroKleen, you not only stay healthier, but you also save money as the unit will run more efficiently And the best part is that with HydroKleen, everything is simple and mess-free.
For better indoor air quality, reduced, maintenance costs and repairs, preventing mould and mildew build-up, removal of bad smells and odours, reduction of air-con breakdowns, saving on energy and medical bills and improving power efficiency and health, contact HydroKleen today.
We pride ourselves on our prompt and professional cleaning service.
We will be there when you need us and we will do the job to the highest standards.
Get in contact with the HydroKleen team today, or visit us on our website to book your annual air duct cleaning and sanitising, so you and your family can breathe healthy air again.