We are living in a world where we’re always looking at ways we can save money. There are new supermarkets, retail outlets and businesses popping up all the time that promise quality products or services at discounted prices. It can be tempting to try that different supplier that offers the product or service at a significantly reduced price. What can it hurt?
This trend is now penetrating not just the products we buy but also services. Businesses, tradesman, and even technicians say they can match the product or service of their competitor. But, there are some things that you just shouldn’t substitute for price.
Let me give you a few examples:
- Coke a Cola versus Home Brand Cola
- Louis Vuitton Handbag versus Replica from Bali
- Penfolds Shiraz versus Cleanskin Red
- Lindt Chocolate versus Home Brand Chocolate Balls
You get the idea.
Oscar Wilde is quoted as saying “Imitation is the highest form of flattery”. But, some things should never be copied. There are some things that we should only buy genuine. There are things we just shouldn’t scrimp on, especially when it comes to the health of our family or colleagues.
We at HydroKleen find it alarming the number of client’s homes we attend where they have paid for “cheaper technicians” to clean their air conditioners at reduced rates. These are businesses supplying a service they don’t have the correct tools, equipment or expertise to perform.
The homeowner calls us to attend because:
- they find the service hasn’t been performed correctly,
- they have only cleaned part of the unit,
- they have damaged the unit, and
- they don’t offer any guarantee or warranty on their workmanship.
Nine years ago, HydroKleen invented and trade mark designed a cleaning service system. This system is so good that others are now trying to copy it. These “experts” claim to be able to offer the same high level of service as HydroKleen.
It may cost more to HydroKleen your air conditioner by a fully trained HydroKleen technician. But, it will be value for your investment.
Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Only Buy Our Genuine Service:
- HydroKleen is the only cleaning service company with the specific equipment we designed and built. We can clean in places that others just cannot get to, no matter what lies they tell you.
- HydroKleen is the only cleaning service company that’s exclusively approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice program. We only achieved this approval after working for six months with independent chemists, doctors, and scientists. This included demonstrating our process, the cleaning agent we use and the anti-bacterial products we apply.
There is no other air conditioner cleaning company in Australia who’s achieved this. If you don’t believe us, visit the Sensitive Choice website.
- A HydroKleened air conditioning system is the most professional clean you can get. We’re so confident, should you not be happy with our service, we will refund your money in full and pay for a competitor to reclean it for you.
Beware of Imposters
There are lots of cheap imposters out there saying they can do the same as HydroKleen. In fact, nobody can clean like HydroKleen. Imposters don’t have access to any of our equipment or our technology. Nobody else can clean and sanitise your air conditioners as HydroKleen does. Make sure you use a “certified” HydroKleen technician and not somebody suggesting they can HydroKleen your air conditioner.
HydroKleen is an amazing business opportunity if you are considering opening a licensing business. HydroKleen is an air conditioning cleaning company based in Australia. Our licensees are growing by the minute, this is because they believe in us, in our business model and in our systems and processes. We are also very transparent about our commitment to offer our expertise and help when need be. We started licensing in July 2015 and since then we’ve introduced HydroKleen to 40 countries in just a short span of time.