Before you hire an air conditioning cleaning company to clean and sanitize your air conditioning unit, it’s prudent to first check a few things about the company you are intending to use. The first business you discover may not be the smartest one to choose. Taking time to find out more about the company that…
Before you hire an air conditioning cleaning company to clean and sanitize your air conditioning unit, it’s prudent to first check a few things about the company you are intending to use. The first business you discover may not be the smartest one to choose.
Taking time to find out more about the company that you are using will ensure that you get the right people for the job.
Here are some tips and considerations to assist you in choosing the best air conditioning cleaning company.
- Ask for recommendations. A reputable company that has done quality work in the past will have no problem providing you with a couple of references. Many businesses know that word of mouth is a great way to increase revenue, so they often ask customers if they can use them as references. If you are working with a business that absolutely can’t provide recommendations, it’s best to find another cleaning service.
- Know the company’s business background. A great way to find out if an air conditioning cleaning business knows what they’re doing is to ask how long they’ve been in business. Another way to ensure that the company is the best, is to know what makes them different from others. Know their credibility. Do they have certain certifications from reputable organizations? Do other companies trust them? These questions can help you get started.
- Ensure that the company’s cleaning system is proven and tested.
Ask the company to explain and step you through their cleaning process – will their clean remove all the contaminants from your unit? Will their equipment clean your unit thoroughly? Has the technician been professionally trained? They should be able to clearly explain to you the benefits of cleaning and sanitising your unit and a reputable company will have professionally trained certified technicians.
- Ensure that the company offers a guarantee. It is a good idea to ask what guarantee the company offers before you book them for a clean. Hiring a certified technician is important. Will they arrive on time? Will they leave a mess behind? Will they stand behind their workmanship? A reputable company will have a guarantee and stand by it.
- Know what equipment and technology they use to clean your air conditioning unit. It’s important to note that the company should use cleaning equipment that is fit for purpose – this means the equipment is specifically made for the purpose of cleaning air conditioning units.
HydroKleen is the world leader in the cleaning and sanitization of air conditioning units. In fact we invented the wet wash system and have been helping customers all over the world Breathe Healthy Air™ for over 10 years. HydroKleen Technicians clean air conditioners to the highest of standards using cleaning equipment that is purposely built to clean air conditioning systems.
HydroKleen cleaning agents have passed rigorous testing from National Asthma Council Australia and we’re proud to be the exclusive air conditioning cleaning partner of the Sensitive Choice program. Out 9-point industry leading guarantee gives our customers peace of mind – No Mess, No Fuss, On Time!
If you would like to join the leaders in the industry and start your own HydroKleen journey, please contact email@example.com or call +61 7 5597 7749 for more information on a global HydroKleen licence.