- Company Name: Al Jawdah Group
- Address: Exit 18, New Al Kharj Road, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Phone: +966112650228
- Website: http://www.aljawdahgroup.com/
- Email: Info@aljawdahgroup.com
Group of Companies Abdul Rahman and Abdul Karim Saleh Al-Omran were established in 1975 under the name of Al Omran sanitary ware and specialized in wholesale and retail trade of sanitary ware and accessories, as one of the largest companies imported sanitary ware in the Kingdom and the Middle East, where the importation of the major companies and factories World finest varieties and the latest models to suit all tastes and in very large quantities to cover all the requests for large projects and the Group is one of the largest and most famous companies working in this field in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states in the framework of the Group’s commitment to provide distinctive products has added industrial activity through the creation of group of companies large industrial sophisticated and includes four leading industrial companies under the name of Aljawdah companies, namely:
- Aljawdah company for the ceramics industry: The company was founded in 1997 and produces ceramic tile walls and floors and a world-class trims and multiple sizes and colors.
- Aljawdah company for the production of belts and decorative pieces: and specializes in the production of belts and decorative ceramic tiles for floors and walls, sizes and colors to suit with ceramic tile.
- Aljawdah company for the production of pipes Plastic: The company was founded in 1994 and is engaged in the production of plastic pipes of the (PVC) and (C-PVC) and (UPVC) and (PP-R) This addition to the production of links all kinds of plastic in all sizes and different thicknesses are used in various fields such as extensions of water lines with high and low pressure and sewage extensions, telephone and electricity and agricultural extensions, according to the Saudi Arabian Standards for Standards, Metrology and international standards.
- Aljawdah company to manufacture electric heaters: began commercial production of the plant in early 1999, noting that the identical quality of the heater Saudi and international specifications and of very high quality.